History

With a long, deep-rooted history in Jefferson County, Wisconsin, Badger Group was originally incorporated as Badger Press in the early 1950’s. Operating for 25 years as a small print shop, the business was sold in 1975 to Frank Brown, only the 10th employee to work for Badger Press.

In 1990 Brown purchased land in Fort Atkinson, WI and moved the print shop to where it still resides today. After almost 30-years of evolution and expansion, the property currently houses a 58,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility that Badger Group is proud to call home.

Over the years, Badger Press has stayed on the pulse of new industry trends and has most recently integrated a host of innovative digital and data-driven marketing solutions into the print world. In 2013 the company re-branded itself as Badger Group, to better reflect its expanded offerings beyond print.

After a 39 year career in the print industry, Brown decided it was time to pass the reigns over to his daughter, Badger Group’s President, Sally O’Brien, who purchased the company from him in December of 2013. No rookie to the print business, O’Brien began her career with Badger in 1988, working her way through the ranks to become President in 2000. She is now President/Owner of Badger Group, making it a WBENC-certified Woman-Owned Small Business.

Today Badger Group provides jobs to 35 employees and continues to forge ahead into the future. In April of 2018, Badger Group expanded its business once more with the acquisition of a local commercial printer, whose clients could not be more pleased with the range of services now available to them.

Offering innovative direct mail strategies, marketing automation, fundraising solutions, analytic capabilities, and much, much more, O’Brien is optimistic about the future as the company continues to grow.