Recruitment and new member acquisition is always an important piece of the membership funnel for Associations. After your hard work has paid off and you have new members, make sure you keep them year after year. Putting some effort into welcoming new members through a New Member Journey program, will go a long way toward turning your newest recruits into engaged and renewing members. What is a New Member Journey? You have a year to show new...
Home » Membership Organizations
- Mail Matters: Automated vs. Machinable Mail
- Is Recycled Paper a Smart Choice for your Organization?
- 5 Socially Responsible Print Strategies that Go Beyond Recycled Paper
- Certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Content Marketing for Nonprofits: Does it make sense for you?